Thursday, August 23, 2007

Introduce Yourself!

My name is Kayleigh Hartloff, I am a freshman at Butler this year, and I am also on the volleyball team. I graduated from Valley Heights High School just this past may. Valley Heights is located in the smallllllll town of Blue Rapids, KS. The population of our entire high school was somewhere around 200 people, so everyone knew everyone.

Throughout high school I was very involved in various activities such as basketball, volleyball, track, forensics (drama), choir, band, dance team, student council, and KAYS. I was also very active in the classroom and was on honor roll all four years. I will admit, though that I hate homework, and hardly ever study! Some things come easy to me while others don't, and usually I have to figure that out the hard way.

I am learning how to cope with the whole college thing, and so far it's going really well for me. I'm looking forward to meeting alot of new people and experiencing alot of new things!

No comments: